<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Read. Think. Contribute

The Alarm Reading List

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Here's a list of what I am reading, have read and want to read in the future. Actually it's a way for me to keep track of books I find in the stacks at the library while looking for other books. I'm currently in the middle of three or four books as it is, and if I get anymore out I might go insane. That is if I'm not there already. I will be constantly updating this list for my own use as well as yours. I welcome any suggestions.
_____________________________________________________________________

Martin Luther King Jr. - Why We Can't Wait, Stride Toward Freedom. . .

Vine Deloria Jr.- Custer Died For Your Sins and God Is Red

David McCullough - Truman

Michael R. Gardner- Harry Truman and civil rights : moral courage and political risks

Hector Avalos- Fighting Words:The Origins of Religious Violence
10:33 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

G. Patrick Colvin :: permalink