<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Read. Think. Contribute

Tilting at Windmills

Friday, August 12, 2005


My wife and I went to a UFCW (United Food and Commercial Workers) Union picnic at Paramount's Kings Island last Sunday with my in-laws. (Yippeee!) Anyway, I had this caricature made of myself as Don Quixote for two reasons. First, it's unlikely that this blog will ever be more than a place for my rantings. Second, if I do manage to get this going as a real online publication, I don't know if I'll even make a dent in the Columbus area, not to mention the rest of Ohio or nationally. But maybe that just the pessimist talking.

Let me apologize for not posting anything in a week. I've been trying to research an article on the Niger Famine and taking care of my wife's grandmother and I quite honestly lost my focus and desire there for a little bit. I think I'm coming out of it now and I expect to have some good stuff for you, including at least part of the Niger article by the end of next week. Please keep checking back.
4:31 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

G. Patrick Colvin :: permalink